FiKa, 6 Papieża Jana Pawła II 6 Avenue, Szczecin
A new series of meetings for girls aged 9-12.
We invite Young Rebels for inspiring meetings during which they will learn stories of women who dreamed and succeeded.
MEETINGS OF YOUNG BUNCHERS
1. Thursday, 8th March 2018, at 04.30 pm.
Coco Chanel - fashion designer, every woman can have a simple, cheap and comfortable dress suitable for any occasion.
Let's sew small black.
2. Thursday, 12th April 2018, at 04.30 pm
Ameenah Gurib-Fakim - biologist and politician, every woman can be a scientist.
We will design a useful and tasty plant.
3. Thursday, 10th May 2018, at 04.30 pm.
Wangari Maathai - an activist, every woman can take care of the place in which she lives about its climate and natural resources.
We will plant geraniums in containers.
4. Thursday, 7th June 2018, at 04.30 pm.
Harkness movement - a traveler, every woman can explore the world.
We will make signposts to fairy places.
5. Thursday, 21st June, 2018, at 04.30 pm.
Frida Kahlo - a painter, every woman is beautiful.
We will make a headdress.
6. Thursday, 30th August 2018, at 04.30 pm.
Maria Reiche - every woman can be a researcher.
We will make a new map of the sky.
7. Thursday, 6th September 2018, at 04.30 pm.
Jane Goodall - biologist.
We will set out to observe nature.
8. Thursday, 4 October 2018, at 04.30 pm.
Michaela Deprince - a ballet dancer, every woman can look like she wants.
We will design a fur, sew a collar.
9. Thursday, 8 November 2018, at 04.30 pm
Gabeira's mat - surfer, any woman can be brave.
We will paint fear.
10. Thursday, 6 December 2018, at 04.30 pm
Policarpa Salavarrieta - a dressmaker and spy, every woman can be a spy.
We will decode the secret information.
11. Rebel ball on December 29, at 04.30 pm
meetings in a small group, payable