The town hall is located on 1 Rybaka Square on the way from a city ferry to Wolności Square (the city centre).
The town hall was built in the years 1805-1809. It is one of the oldest buildings in Świnoujście. The building has three storeys and a jerkin head roof, on which a steeple with a gallery is situated. In the past, the building was the seat of the city authorities of Świnoujście. Currently, the former town hall houses the Sea Fishing Museum. There is a coat of arms of Świnoujście near the entrance to the museum. On a wall of the building, a plaque commemorating the incorporation of Świnoujście into Poland is located.