• 23
    May 2024
  • 01:53 CEST
  • Visit plan (0)
  • Like it
Churches, monasteries, chapels
Search
The Dormition of the Most Holy Mother of God Orthodox church
, (Koszalin)
The Orthodox church (a former castle chapel) has been entered into the register of historic monuments in...
The former chapel of the Templars
, (Chojna)
In this small village an 18th century chapel of the Templars is located. The Order came to Pomerania in 1235...
The former Cistercian Abbey
, (Stare Czarnowo)
The Cistercians were brought to Kołbacz from Denmark at the end of the 12th century by the castellan form Szczecin -...
The former Cistercian monastery
, (Bierzwnik)
Cistercian monks came to Bierzwinek in June 1294. The monks were allowed to begin their activities in the...
The Former Convent Of The Cistercian Nuns
Cedynia
In the eastern part of Cedynia, on the Klasztorne Hill, the former convent of the Cistercian nuns. Apart...
Cedynia
In the eastern part of Cedynia, on the Klasztorne Hill, the former convent of the Cistercian nuns. Apart from a stone church, the building of convent is the only mediaeval monument in...
The Former Converses’ Refectory
, (Stare Czarnowo)
The Cistercian order was brought to Kołbacz in the late 12th century. In the years 1210-1347, due to the...
The Greek-Catholic Church of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
, (Wałcz)
The Greek-Catholic Church of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross is in a building that was erected as an...
The Holy Spirit chapel
, (Myślibórz)
The Holy Spirit chapel was erected in the 14th century. Its original patron is not known. Historians suppose that it...
The Holy Spirit Chapel
, (Pyrzyce)
The Holy Spirit chapel was most likely built in the 13th century. From the beginning it was used exclusively by the...
The Holy Spirit church
, (Kozielice)
The first mentions about Czarnowo come from the 10th-11th century – it is referred to as a settlement of the Prissani...
The Holy Trinity church
, (Karlino)
The Holy Trinity church in Mierzyn is a parish church built in the 15th century and rebuilt in the years 1849-1851. The...
The Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary parish church
Połczyn Zdrój, (Połczyn-Zdrój)
The church was built in the 15th century and rebuilt repeatedly – the largest reconstruction took...
The Jerusalem chapel
, (Myślibórz)
The chapel was built in the 16th century, but legends associates its construction with the march of King Bolesław...
The Most Sacred Heart of Jesus branch church
, (Mirosławiec)
It is a branch church currently belonging to the parish of St Catherine in Marcinkowice. The building was...
The Most Sacred Heart of Jesus church
, (Sławoborze)
The church comes from the 18th century. It was erected prior to 1784. It is a branch church of the parish in...
The Most Sacred Heart of Jesus church
, (Sławno)
Throughout the ages, the church changed its appearance several times. What was only left from the...
The Most Sacred Heart of Jesus church
, (Połczyn-Zdrój)
The Most Sacred Heart of Jesus church in Łęgi is a branch church belonging to the parish of St John the...
The Most Sacred Heart of Jesus church
, (Człopa)
The first, wooden church in Przelewice existed at least in the 16th century. There are no records...
The Most Sacred Heart of Jesus church with its surroundings
, (Darłowo)
The Most Sacred Heart of Jesus church in Bukowo Morskie is a historic church erected in the 14th century by...
The Mother of God Help of Christians branch church
, (Człopa)
The church in Jaglice most likely existed already in 1510 as a little wooden building with a painting of St...
Rowerem przez Pomorze Zachodnie
Photo 1
1
In the photo:

Group of objects
Photo 1
1
In the photo:

Group of objects
Photo 1
1
In the photo:

Group of objects
Photo 1
1
In the photo:

Group of objects