• 23
    May 2024
  • 01:35 CEST
  • Visit plan (0)
  • Like it
Churches, monasteries, chapels
Search
The Mother of God of Perpetual Help branch church
, (Świdwin)
The Mother of God of Perpetual Help church in Oparzno is a branch church belonging to the Roman Catholic...
The Mother of God of Thunder Candle church with its surroundings
, (Malechowo)
The church was erected in the 14th/15th century in the Gothic style. In 1820, the building was...
The Mother of God Queen of Poland church
, (Bielice)
Bielice are a small mediaeval oval village. It was first mentioned in 1235, in a document of Warcisław...
The Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary church
, (Postomino)
The church is located on a small hill. It was erected in 1873 in the place where there used to be another church...
The Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary parish church
Białogard
The church comes from the first half of the 14th century. Due to numerous fires that affected the church,...
The Nativity of the Mather of God branch church
, (Wałcz)
The first church in Głowaczewo appears in the written sources in 1628, as a branch of the parish of...
The Our Lady of Częstochowa church
, (Karlino)
The Our Lady of Częstochowa church in Karścino is a Roman Catholic branch church belonging to the parish...
The parish church of Our Lady of Perpetual Help
, (Drawno)
The stone church was built in the fifteenth century, although there is some information about the church...
The parish church of St. Peter and St. Paul
Szczecin
Due to the mission of St. Otto, Bishop of Bamberg, undertook in the twelfth century, the surrounding lands...
The parish church of the Blessed Virgin Mary Queen of the World
Stargard Szczeciński, (Stargard)
The church was erected in several stages from the end of the thirteenth century to the fifteenth century. It...
The parish church of the Holy Spirit
Moryń
The Romanesque church dating from the thirteenth century has a free-standing tower as the only one in the...
The parish church of The Mother of God of the Scapular
, (Bierzwnik)
The beginnings of Bierzwnik’s development are connected with the influence of the nearby Cistercian...
The Post-Augustinian Monastery
Chojna
In the oldest part of the town, we can find the Gothic Holy Trinity church and the post-Augustinian monastery. The...
The ruins of a church in Karwowo
, (Kołbaskowo)
The ruins of a church in Karwowo are one of the most charming remnants of old churches in the district of...
The ruins of a church in Moczyły
, (Kołbaskowo)
The ruins of a church in Moczyły are located on a small elevation surrounded by a low stone wall with stone...
The ruins of a church in Pargowo
, (Kołbaskowo)
The ruins of a church in Pargowo are the remnants of a beautiful church from the 14th century, which has not...
The ruins of a church in Smolęcin
, (Kołbaskowo)
The ruins of a church in Smolęcin, although situated near a road, are hidden in a thicket of trees and...
The ruins of a Gothic church
, (Rewal)
The foundation of St Nicholas's Church is dated from the turn of the fourteenth century. The Gothic church was built...
The ruins of the Chapel and Church of St. George
, (Goleniów)
The ruins of the chapel are the oldest monument in Goleniów. The building was erected in the...
The Ruins Of The St Gertrude Chapel
Chojna
In the Soviet cemetery located between Odrzańska and i Szczecińska Streets, we can find the only trace of...
The Sisters Of Mercy Of St. Borromeo “Stella Matutina” House
, (Międzyzdroje)
The end of the 19th century is a time of quick development of Międzyzdroje; with the influx of tourists and...
Rowerem przez Pomorze Zachodnie
Photo 1
1
In the photo:

Group of objects
Photo 1
1
In the photo:

Group of objects
Photo 1
1
In the photo:

Group of objects
Photo 1
1
In the photo:

Group of objects