• 23
    May 2024
  • 01:11 CEST
  • Visit plan (0)
  • Like it
Churches, monasteries, chapels
Search
The St Aloysius Gonzaga branch church
, (Połczyn-Zdrój)
The St Aloysius Gonzaga church is a post-Evangelical branch church belonging to the parish of the...
The St Anthony church
Sławno
The St Anthony church was built in the modernistic style in 1928. The architect of the church was Diedrich Suhr. This...
The St Catherine of Alexandria parish church
, (Połczyn-Zdrój)
The church comes from the 17th century. It was built in the years 1693-1694 in place of a previous church...
The St Elisabeth of Hungary branch church
, (Moryń)
The church is situated in the centre of the village, on a small elevation. It was built in the late 13th...
The St Faustina Kowalska branch church
, (Gryfino)
The St Faustina church in Stare Brynki was erected in the late 19th century in place of a previous church. The...
The St George chapel in Banie
, (Banie)
Near the access road to Banie from Lake Dłużec, we can find the small Gothic St George chapel. This building of brick...
The St Gertrude chapel
, (Myślibórz)
The chapel was erected in the second half of the 15th century along with the St Gertrude hospital. The chapel was...
The St John the Baptist branch church
, (Wałcz)
The first mention about Gostomia comes from 1357, but a clear piece of information concerning a church in...
The St John the Betrothed branch church
, (Wałcz)
The church in its current form was built in 1929 as an Evangelical church. It stands out against the other...
The St Laurence the Martyr parish church
, (Wałcz)
The earliest preserved mentions about the church in the town date back to the beginning of the 16th century...
The St Martin the Bishop church
, (Białogard)
The St Martin the Bishop church in Podwilcze is a Roman Catholic branch church belonging to the parish of the...
The St Mary Help of Christians church
, (Tychowo)
The St Mary Help of Christians church in Tychowo is a parish church. It was built at the turn of the 15th and the...
The St Mary of the Angels church in Rąbino with its surroundings
, (Rąbino)
The St Mary of the Angels church in Rąbino is a Roman Catholic parish church. The building was erected in the...
The St Mary of the Rosary branch church
, (Wałcz)
The Evangelical church in Prusinowo was built in 1843 or 1863 – there are different records concerning...
The St Mary of the Rosary church
, (Świdwin)
The St Mary of the Rosary church in Sława is a branch church of the parish of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus in...
The St Mary of the Rosary parish church
, (Sławoborze)
According to the date on a venting window, the church was erected in 1846. It is a whitewashed building with a...
The St Michael branch church
, (Sławoborze)
According to the date on a venting window, the church was erected in 1739. It is an oriented, half-timbered and...
The St Michael the Archangel church
, (Karlino)
The St Michael the Archangel church in Karlino was built in the late Gothic style. It was erected in 1510 by...
The St Peter and St Paul branch church
, (Wałcz)
The first church in Dobino existed already in the early 14th century. It is not certain if this wooden...
The St Peter and St Paul church
, (Sławno)
The church dates back to the 15th century. It is a three-nave hall church without a separated presbytery and...
The St Peter and St Paul the Apostles church
, (Świdwin)
The St Peter and St Paul the Apostles church in Lekowo is a parish church erected in 1751 in half-timbered...
Aplikacja mobilna - rowerem przez PZ
Photo 1
1
In the photo:

Group of objects
Photo 1
1
In the photo:

Group of objects
Photo 1
1
In the photo:

Group of objects
Photo 1
1
In the photo:

Group of objects