The facility is located near the Zawadzkiego - Klonowica housing estate. Access is provided by buses 53, 75 and 80 (Zawadzkiego stop), 60 (Unii Lubelskiej hospital), as well as tram lines 1 and 9 (Unii Lubelskiej stop). The easiest way to reach the city center by car is via Wojska Polskiego, then turn into Unii Lubelskiej and into Litewska at the hospital. Next to the stadium, there is a car park suitable for buses and passenger cars.
CITY SPORTS CENTER FOR RECREATION AND REHABILITATION
Address: Szafera 7, 71-245 Szczecin
Municipal Athletics Stadium named after Wiesław Maniak, at today's Litewska Street, was built at the beginning of the 20th century. Its pre-war user was the SC Preussen Stettin club. The building was then called Hans-Peltzer-Kampfbahn, in 1933 changed to Preussen - Sportplatz. In the post-war years, the stadium was hosted by the Military Sports Club Wiarus, and then by the Budowlani Sports Club. At the beginning of the 21st century, the facility was thoroughly modernized, becoming the most modern athletics stadium in Poland. It has the PZLA certificate, which entitles them to play international athletics competitions in accordance with the IAAF criteria. The only stand in the stadium is equipped with 1638 plastic seats, underneath there is a tartan hall, gyms, changing rooms and biological regeneration rooms. Currently, the stadium is the seat of the Municipal Athletics Club in Szczecin. It hosted the Polish Athletics Championships in 2002, 2008 and 2014. Several times, Pedros Cup meetings with the participation of the world's greatest athletics stars took place there. Since 2002, the patron of the facility has been Wiesław Maniak, a distinguished athlete from Szczecin.