The church is located in the central eastern part of the town. Nearby, there is a junction, where one should turn right, if driving from the south of the town.
It is a post-Evangelical church, built by Rodenwaldt of Gryfice in 1899 in the neo-Gothic style. It was built on a rectangular plan with a separate three-sided presbytery and a tower added on the western side.
The aisleless church has a cross-ribbed vault. There is a choir above the entrance. The distinguished (also in terms of colour) presbytery has windows with detailed stained glasses depicting the Nativity, Death, and Resurrection of Jesus. The high altar mostly consists of a triptych with a central statue of St Mary with Infant Jesus and a sceptre in a framing of gold-plated grapevines. The painted side wings show scenes of the Visitation and the visit of Three Magi. Next to the presbytery, there is a supported pulpit made of wood with gold-plated details, decorated in the neo-Gothic style with a canopy. Near the pulpit, there is a painting of the Divine Mercy in a frame embellished in the neo-Gothic style, with the symbols of the Eucharist in the lower part. In the church, there is also a neo-Gothic, wooden baptismal font with embellishments similar to those visible on the pulpit. Next to the baptismal font, there is a paschal candle.
The church was consecrated on July 14th, 1946.
Masses’ schedule: Sun: 11:30 am, Mon-Fri: 5 pm, Sat: 9 am. Church fair: 11 X.