• 29
    February 2020
  • 11:37 CEST
  • Visit plan (0)
  • Like it
Places of religious cult
Search
The parish church of St. Peter and St. Paul
Szczecin
Due to the mission of St. Otto, Bishop of Bamberg, undertook in the twelfth century, the surrounding lands...
The parish church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
, (Nowogard)
The church was built in several stages from the first half of the fourteenth century to the late fifteenth...
The parish church of the Blessed Virgin Mary Queen of the World
Stargard Szczeciński, (Stargard)
The church was erected in several stages from the end of the thirteenth century to the fifteenth century. It...
The parish church of the Holy Spirit
Moryń
The Romanesque church dating from the thirteenth century has a free-standing tower as the only one in the...
The parish church of The Mother of God of the Scapular
, (Bierzwnik)
The beginnings of Bierzwnik’s development are connected with the influence of the nearby Cistercian...
The parish church - Katedra pw. św. Jakuba Apostoła [St. James Cathedral]
Szczecin
The origins of the cathedral in Szczecin probably date back to the year 1187 and the consecration by bishop...
The St Aloysius Gonzaga branch church
, (Połczyn-Zdrój)
The St Aloysius Gonzaga church is a post-Evangelical branch church belonging to the parish of the...
The St Anthony church
Sławno
The St Anthony church was built in the modernistic style in 1928. The architect of the church was Diedrich Suhr. This...
The St Casimir the Crown Prince Roman Catholic church in Police
Police
The parish of the St Casimir the Crown Prince is the youngest of the parishes in the commune of Police. It was...
The St Catherine of Alexandria parish church
, (Połczyn-Zdrój)
The church comes from the 17th century. It was built in the years 1693-1694 in place of a previous church...
The St Elisabeth of Hungary branch church
, (Moryń)
The church is situated in the centre of the village, on a small elevation. It was built in the late 13th...
The St Faustina Kowalska branch church
, (Gryfino)
The St Faustina church in Stare Brynki was erected in the late 19th century in place of a previous church. The...
The St John the Baptist branch church
, (Wałcz)
The first mention about Gostomia comes from 1357, but a clear piece of information concerning a church in...
The St John the Betrothed branch church
, (Wałcz)
The church in its current form was built in 1929 as an Evangelical church. It stands out against the other...
The St Laurence the Martyr parish church
, (Wałcz)
The earliest preserved mentions about the church in the town date back to the beginning of the 16th century...
The St Mary Help of Christians church
, (Tychowo)
The St Mary Help of Christians church in Tychowo is a parish church. It was built at the turn of the 15th and the...
The St Mary of the Angels church in Rąbino with its surroundings
, (Rąbino)
The St Mary of the Angels church in Rąbino is a Roman Catholic parish church. The building was erected in the...
The St Mary of the Rosary branch church
, (Wałcz)
The Evangelical church in Prusinowo was built in 1843 or 1863 – there are different records concerning...
The St Mary of the Rosary church
, (Świdwin)
The St Mary of the Rosary church in Sława is a branch church of the parish of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus in...
The St Mary of the Rosary parish church
, (Sławoborze)
According to the date on a venting window, the church was erected in 1846. It is a whitewashed building with a...
The St Michael branch church
, (Sławoborze)
According to the date on a venting window, the church was erected in 1739. It is an oriented, half-timbered and...
Photo 1
1
In the photo:

Group of objects
Photo 1
1
In the photo:

Group of objects
Photo 1
1
In the photo:

Group of objects
Photo 1
1
In the photo:

Group of objects