• 20
    May 2024
  • 13:33 CEST
  • Visit plan (0)
  • Like it
Places of religious cult
Search
The Most Sacred Heart of Jesus church
, (Sławoborze)
The church comes from the 18th century. It was erected prior to 1784. It is a branch church of the parish in...
The Most Sacred Heart of Jesus church with its surroundings
, (Darłowo)
The Most Sacred Heart of Jesus church in Bukowo Morskie is a historic church erected in the 14th century by...
The Mother of God Help of Christians branch church
, (Człopa)
The church in Jaglice most likely existed already in 1510 as a little wooden building with a painting of St...
The Mother of God of Perpetual Help branch church
, (Świdwin)
The Mother of God of Perpetual Help church in Oparzno is a branch church belonging to the Roman Catholic...
The Mother of God Queen of Poland church
, (Bielice)
Bielice are a small mediaeval oval village. It was first mentioned in 1235, in a document of Warcisław...
The Nativity of the Blessed God-bearer Greek Catholic church
Biały Bór
Biały Bór is one of the most active centres of Ukrainian culture. The architecturally unique Greek...
The Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary church
, (Postomino)
The church is located on a small hill. It was erected in 1873 in the place where there used to be another church...
The Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary parish church
Białogard
The church comes from the first half of the 14th century. Due to numerous fires that affected the church,...
The Nativity of the Mather of God branch church
, (Wałcz)
The first church in Głowaczewo appears in the written sources in 1628, as a branch of the parish of...
The Our Lady of Częstochowa church
, (Karlino)
The Our Lady of Częstochowa church in Karścino is a Roman Catholic branch church belonging to the parish...
The parish church of Our Lady of Perpetual Help
, (Drawno)
The stone church was built in the fifteenth century, although there is some information about the church...
The parish church of St. Peter and St. Paul
Szczecin
Due to the mission of St. Otto, Bishop of Bamberg, undertook in the twelfth century, the surrounding lands...
The parish church of the Blessed Virgin Mary Queen of the World
Stargard Szczeciński, (Stargard)
The church was erected in several stages from the end of the thirteenth century to the fifteenth century. It...
The parish church of the Holy Spirit
Moryń
The Romanesque church dating from the thirteenth century has a free-standing tower as the only one in the...
The parish church of The Mother of God of the Scapular
, (Bierzwnik)
The beginnings of Bierzwnik’s development are connected with the influence of the nearby Cistercian...
The St Aloysius Gonzaga branch church
, (Połczyn-Zdrój)
The St Aloysius Gonzaga church is a post-Evangelical branch church belonging to the parish of the...
The St Anthony church
Sławno
The St Anthony church was built in the modernistic style in 1928. The architect of the church was Diedrich Suhr. This...
The St Casimir the Crown Prince Roman Catholic church in Police
Police
The parish of the St Casimir the Crown Prince is the youngest of the parishes in the commune of Police. It was...
The St Catherine of Alexandria parish church
, (Połczyn-Zdrój)
The church comes from the 17th century. It was built in the years 1693-1694 in place of a previous church...
The St Elisabeth of Hungary branch church
, (Moryń)
The church is situated in the centre of the village, on a small elevation. It was built in the late 13th...
The St Faustina Kowalska branch church
, (Gryfino)
The St Faustina church in Stare Brynki was erected in the late 19th century in place of a previous church. The...
Rowerem przez Pomorze Zachodnie
Photo 1
1
In the photo:

Group of objects
Photo 1
1
In the photo:

Group of objects
Photo 1
1
In the photo:

Group of objects
Photo 1
1
In the photo:

Group of objects