The church is located in the central part of Rokosowo, on the side of the road from Sławoborze. The village is situated 6 km north of Sławoborze.
The church comes from the 18th century. It was erected prior to 1784. It is a branch church of the parish in Sławoborze. It is an oriented, half-timbered building on stone foundations, with a framework structure filled with bricks. The plastered and painted one-storey church was built on a rectangular plan with a polygonally finished presbytery. The church has a pseudo-barrel vault, timbered lengthwise, topped with a gable roof. There are beautiful stained glass windows from 1911 in the church. On the western side of the church, there is a two-storey tower and a superstructure over a porch, topped with a tiled pyramidal cupola.
The historic furnishings of the church include two wooden, polychromed armorial cartouches from the 17th/18th centuries, located on the parapet wall of the choir, sculptures on a pulpit from the 16th century, and two polychromed figural stained glass windows. In front of the church, there is also an old stone baptismal font. The church can be accessed from the west by a vestibule and a porch. The building has been renovated due to the efforts of the inhabitants of the village. The entrance to the church has no steps, so the building is accessible to the disabled. The church is beautifully situated, surrounded by old large trees.