The church is located in the central part of the village, at a junction of main roads. The village lies 6 km to the south west of Sławoborze.
According to the date on a venting window, the church was erected in 1739. It is an oriented, half-timbered and plastered building, erected on a rectangular plan with a polygonal presbytery. The gable roof of the church is covered with roofing tiles. On the western side, there is a wooden tower crowned with a cupola covered with sheeting. Windows of the building have segmental arches, doors are semi-circular. The vault of the church is flat, wooden, and beamed. The historic furnishings of the church include a wooden pulpit from the 18th century with paintings of four evangelists and crucified Christ, and a bell from 1822. The building can be accessed by an entrance with two steps leading to it – the access for the disabled is hindered. The building is situated among trees. The church belongs to the parish in Lekowo.
Masses’ schedule: Sun: 8 am.