The church is located at the corner of Lipowa and Gintera Streets. There is Wolin National Park behind the church.
The Church is built of baked bricks in the neo-Gothic style. Friedrich Wilhelm IV, the king of Prussia designed it together with the architect Frederick Augustus Stuebler, and the Protestant community devoted the church, built on Królewskie Wzniesienie from 1859 to 1862, to the patronage of St. Peter the Apostle. The sculpture of him was also placed on the facade of the church (1863). The church was consecrated on 28th June 1946.
Services: Sun. 7 a.m. (in summer), 9 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 12 a.m., 5:30 p.m., 7 p.m. (summer), weekdays: 9 a.m., 5:30 p.m., Sat. in summer also 7 p.m. A church fair is celebrated on 29th June.