The church is located at Kościelna Street, in the centre of Nowogard.
The church was built in several stages from the first half of the fourteenth century to the late fifteenth century. It is a brick Gothic church repeatedly destroyed by fires in the sixteenth, seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, then rebuilt. Renovation of the interior was carried out in the nineteenth century. The upper parts of the tower were rebuilt in new forms in 1918. The tower was destroyed by fire again in 2005, now rebuilt. The church was consecrated on 5th August 1945.
Services: Sun. 7 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 11 a.m., 12:30 a.m., 7 p.m. (6 p.m. in winter), weekdays: 7 a.m. (8 a.m. in winter), 6 p.m., Sat. 9 a.m., 6 p.m. A church fair is celebrated on 15th August.