The church is located in the northern part of the village, next to Lake Dubie. There is the Pod Lipką Restaurant nearby, and Al-Pol kayaking. Access is possible by car or bus of PKS Drawno.
The stone church was built in the fifteenth century, although there is some information about the church already existing there in the thirteenth century. Protestants used it from 1536 to 1945.
The church was built on a rectangular plan with a transept and two-plane roof. A flat wall closes the presbytery from the eastern side. A half-timbered tower from 1820 as well as the altar and wooden pulpit inside the church are worth seeing. The church also has a plaque commemorating soldiers who died in 1914-1918.
Consecrated: 16th June 1945.
Services: Sun. 8:30 a.m., 12 a.m., 6 p.m.; on weekdays: 6 p.m. The church fair: 27th June and 7th October.