The church in Rąbino is located in the centre of the village, on a small elevation near an elementary school.
The St Mary of the Angels church in Rąbino is a Roman Catholic parish church. The building was erected in the years 1925-27. The church, built on a Latin cross plan, was placed on a granite pedestal. The church consists of a nave along with a presbytery and a sacristy separated with a rectangular break. The presbytery ends in a semi-circular apse covered with a three-hipped roof. The windows of the apse are decorated by stained glass compositions. The church has a quadrangular three-storey tower. The walls are built of ceramic brick. The church roof is covered with galvanized sheeting. Inside the church, there is a wooden internal gallery, which can be accessed by wooden steps. The gallery is supported by four wooden pillars. The church windows are rectangular, finished semi-circularly. The church can be accessed by a porch from the south. A side entrance leads to the sacristy, up the tower, and to the staircase leading to the internal gallery. On the choir, there is a still working pipe organ. There are two bells in the belfry. There is no original furnishings in the church; the majority comes from the 19th century. Among the noteworthy elements are the stained glass windows in the apse depicting Eucharistic symbols, the wooden internal gallery, a wooden confessional, and external and side doors. The church is surrounded by a municipal cemetery. There are old-growth trees within the churchyard.