The boulder in Stare Łysogórki is located near regional road no. 126. Driving towards Siekierki, we will find it on the left, behind a house no 9 (with green shutters).
The monument in a form of a boulder, which commemorates the sappers of the First Polish Army that organized crossing the Oder River in April 1945, is located in the village of Stare Łysogórki. On the boulder constituting the core of the monument, there is a light plaque with inscriptions. Nearby lies an anchor. The boulder stands on a stone pedestal.