• 22
    October 2019
  • 13:20 CEST
  • Visit plan (0)
  • Like it
Cemeteries, wayside shrines
Search
Military cementery
Kołobrzeg
The cemetery is diversified in terms of architecture. Nearly 2,000 victims of the Second World War are buried there....
Muzeum Pojezierza Myśliborskiego [the Museum of Myślibórz Lake District]
, (Myślibórz)
Since 1979 the Museum has been located in the old Holy Spirit Chapel. It organises exhibitions, publishes,...
St Gertrude's Cemetery Chapel
Trzebiatów
The chapel was built in the fourteenth century at Przedmieście Gryfickie. It was built outside the walls because it...
St. Gertrude's Chapel
, (Koszalin)
The chapel was built in Koszalin in 1383 outside the city walls. Originally, it served as a hospital chapel, and then -...
The Central Cemetery
Szczecin
The Central Cemetery in Szczecin is Poland's largest and the third largest necropolis in Europe. It was officially...
The former chapel of the Templars
, (Chojna)
In this small village an 18th century chapel of the Templars is located. The Order came to Pomerania in 1235...
The German lapidarium
Kołobrzeg
In the place where there is the lapidarium right now, German public cemetery was located since 1881; it was finally...
The Gothic chapel on Bolesława Chrobrego Square
Police
The gothic chapel, located in the oldest part of the town at Bolesława Chrobrego Square, is an outstanding...
The Holy Spirit chapel
, (Myślibórz)
The Holy Spirit chapel was erected in the 14th century. Its original patron is not known. Historians suppose that it...
The Holy Spirit Chapel
, (Pyrzyce)
The Holy Spirit chapel was most likely built in the 13th century. From the beginning it was used exclusively by the...
The Jerusalem chapel
, (Myślibórz)
The chapel was built in the 16th century, but legends associates its construction with the march of King Bolesław...
The lapidarium of former German inhabitants of Gryfino
Gryfino
The lapidarium was created at the turn of 1994 and 1995. It is the place where the tombstones of former...
The Lapidary in Police
Police
The Lapidary in Police is one of the most beautiful in Poland. It is a place where tombstone fragments from former German...
The ruins of the Chapel and Church of St. George
, (Goleniów)
The ruins of the chapel are the oldest monument in Goleniów. The building was erected in the...
The Sisters Of Mercy Of St. Borromeo “Stella Matutina” House
, (Międzyzdroje)
The end of the 19th century is a time of quick development of Międzyzdroje; with the influx of tourists and...
The St George chapel in Banie
, (Banie)
Near the access road to Banie from Lake Dłużec, we can find the small Gothic St George chapel. This building of brick...
The St Gertrude chapel
, (Myślibórz)
The chapel was erected in the second half of the 15th century along with the St Gertrude hospital. The chapel was...
The St Roch roadside shrine
, (Wałcz)
The chapel was built by the inhabitants prior to the Second World War. It is a three-level brick chapel with...
Photo 1
1
In the photo:

Group of objects
Photo 1
1
In the photo:

Group of objects
Photo 1
1
In the photo:

Group of objects
Photo 1
1
In the photo:

Group of objects